Table Leg Outdoor 75 cm – MIDI Collection
Design a unique and durable piece of furniture for your garden with TIPTOE's iconic steel table legs with screw clamps!
The Outdoor table leg 75 cm has been specially developed for outdoor use. It has high-quality corrosion protection that protects it from external influences such as moisture, sun, cold, or heat. The foot screws are made of stainless steel. Adjustable skids allow the table base to be adjusted in height from 9 to 15mm to isolate it from the floor and moisture.
The following recommendations apply to the tabletop:
– Use treated wood for the exterior (autoclaved pine, thermally heated ash) in 3-4 cm thickness. Don't use fragile materials like glass, marble, or stone
– The maximum dimensions for 4 legs: 180 × 100 cm
– If the length is more than 150 cm, use a 4 cm thick tabletop
– If the length is more than 180 cm, the thickness must be 4 cm, and 2 legs must be added per meter, for a total of 6 legs
– Max. weight with 4 legs: 100 kg
– Please do not over-tighten with the Allen key: over-tightening can bend the foot
The MIDI collection is TIPTOE's first outdoor furniture series, 100% made in Europe. There is a high-quality anti-corrosion treatment for the steel elements and an anti-UV treatment for the recycled plastic of the chairs, ensuring the longevity of the products.
Table leg for outdoor dining tables
mechanical parts + mounting elements stainless steel