We truly ♡ colour. No wonder we fell for nailmatic. And since we love our nails just as much, we are absolutely thrilled by nailmatic’s new Pure collection.
nailmatic stands for all you are looking in a nailpolish. The Pure collection keeps it green with its eco-friendly, 10-free formula containing 84% bio-based ingredients. Au revoir petrochemical solvents and bonjour plant-based replacements! nailmatic Pure color range uses solvents derived from renewable, natural origin raw materials such as potato, maize, cotton and wheat.
The 10-free-formula means that this nailpolish is free from paraben, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde, xylene, styrene, camphor, resin of formaldehyde, benzophenone-1 and nanoparticles.
nailmatic Pure has optimum fluidity, and the big brush: dense bristles allow the polish to be evenly distributed on the nail. Even coverage, high shine, good vibes! nailmatic Pure is a vegan-friendly, cruelty-free product.
– Start with base coat to provide a smooth surface and protect your nails.
– Apply a coat in just three quick strokes: one in the centre, followed by one on each side. This salon-style technique is a cinch thanks to the wide brush.
– Stick to one coat for a more natural finish, or add a second for more opaque coverage.
– Finish up with a slick of top coat for extra shine.
– Remove your polish without rubbing by holding a cotton pad soaked with nail polish remover to each nail for at least five seconds. Prepare the next cotton pad while the last one is soaking!
Made in France.
Contents: 8 ml