Jelly effect… Wait… what? Is it… A Snapchat filter? A new diet? A slimy yoga pose? Oh dear, don’t go that far… Its just Nailmatic’s new summer nail polish!
Jelly effect refers to a special polish texture, both transparent and syrupy. Think thick and sweet. It is part of a global See through trend. This little flash of color dancing at the end of your tips exudes lightness and catches light in a unique way. It shows (almost) everything.
nailmatic stands for all you are looking in a nailpolish. The Pure collection keeps it green with its eco-friendly, 10-free formula containing 84% bio-based ingredients. Au revoir petrochemical solvents and bonjour plant-based replacements! nailmatic Pure color range uses solvents derived from renewable, natural origin raw materials such as potato, maize, cotton and wheat.
The 10-free-formula means that this nailpolish is free from paraben, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde, xylene, styrene, camphor, resin of formaldehyde, benzophenone-1 and nanoparticles.
nailmatic Pure has optimum fluidity, and the big brush: dense bristles allow the polish to be evenly distributed on the nail. Even coverage, high shine, good vibes! nailmatic Pure is a vegan-friendly, cruelty-free product.
– Start with base coat to provide a smooth surface and protect your nails.
– Apply a coat in just three quick strokes: one in the centre, followed by one on each side. This salon-style technique is a cinch thanks to the wide brush.
– Stick to one coat for a more natural finish, or add a second for more opaque coverage.
– Finish up with a slick of top coat for extra shine.
– Remove your polish without rubbing by holding a cotton pad soaked with nail polish remover to each nail for at least five seconds. Prepare the next cotton pad while the last one is soaking!
Made in France.
Contents: 8 ml